Coursework Vs Coursework

Note, however, that any term containing In Progress/Planned courses cannot be marked as complete; the entire term must be marked as In Progress/Planned.

Contact your programs to determine if they require planned or in-progress coursework to be listed.

Students should be aware that some programs may require more rigorous credit minimums than the Graduate School’s minimum.

Students should visit their program’s Minimum Degree Requirements and Satisfactory Progress chart and contact their graduate program coordinator for program specific degree requirements.

Check the back of your transcript for a conversion ratio, which will say something like "1 unit is equivalent to 4 semester hours." If there is no conversion on the back of your transcript, contact your registrar's office to determine the conversion ratio.

Then, convert the credits by multiplying the number of units listed on your transcript by the conversion factor.

Test credit types include Advanced Placement (AP), International Baccalaureate (IB), CLEP, DANTE, Regents, and courses you "tested out of" at college or university.

List these credits under your first term at the school that awarded you the credit and enter "CR" as the grade.

You should enter any courses that you are currently taking or plan to take in the near future.

This is not required, but is strongly recommended, as some programs require it.


Comments Coursework Vs Coursework

The Latest from ©